Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh, hello there.

So, I forgot this blog existed, haha.

Since it's been a while, I guess I'll explain what I've been up to lately. I've pretty much been playing video games and watching anime, with the occasional school in there. Since the last blog post (at least, I think it was after it), I've started Let's Playing video games on my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/user/jaytherogue)

Also, here is a list of all the anime I've watched since last time (since there are so many, I won't give descriptions):

Divergence Eve
Divergence Eve 2: Misaki Chronicles
Chaos;Head
Pandora Hearts
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Shigurui
Elfen Lied
Gantz
Rozen Maiden
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
Gunbuster (Top wo Nerae)
Diebuster (Top wo Nerae 2)
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Getbackers
Chrome Shelled Regios
Heroic Age
Darker Than black
Bakemonogatari
Ergo Proxy
Hetalia Axis Powers
Innocent Venus
Serial Experiments Lain
Loveless
Candy Boy
Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk
Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk
Witchblade
Ladies Versus Butlers!
Baccano
Hanamaru Kindergarten
Dragonaut: The Resonance
Kara no Kyoukai
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
The Sky Crawlers
The Book of Bantorra
Howl's Moving Castle
My Neighbor Totora
Time of Eve
Madlax
Cat Soup
Nekojiru Gekijou
Seitokai no Ichizon
K-ON (Ongoing)
Angel Beats
Akira
Sands of Destruction
Casshern Sins
Sword of the Stranger
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Pale Cocoon
Durarara!!
Seitokai Yakuindomo (ongoing)
High School of the Dead (ongoing)
Burst Angel
Summer Wars
Kanamemo
Clannad
Claymore
Black Rock Shooter
Working!!

I'll see you all later.

No comments: