Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Game

So, you know about the game, right? You know, the one you just lost?

Well, there are three rules to The Game:

  1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game," or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.")
  2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
  3. Losses must be announced to at least one person (a statement such as "I lost The Game" is often used)

Anyway, I have decided to write a song dedicated to the game. So far, I have one verse down (maybe the chorus, haven't decided). Here it is so far (lyrics only):

You just made me lose
The game that I always do,
So why must you continue
To make me lose.

And that's it. I'll be updating the blog with more of the song.

No comments: